1. Graduates receive two diplomas - the state diploma and the diploma of the International Management School, Geneva (Switzerland);
2. Our students get future-proof professions that will be in demand in Kyrgyzstan and other countries in the foreseeable future;
3. Graduates can pursue their profession by the age of 18-19 or continue their education by enrolling in any university worldwide directly into the 2nd year;
4. Our instructors are experienced, innovative professionals who are able to motivate students to learn and achieve success;
5. The courses are gradually switching to English so that graduates can find work in foreign companies;
6. We finance student projects, help students participate in contests and support various student initiatives in every possible way;
7. The students can access internships in leading companies.